Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beginner Baby Steps – starting at Day 2

A bunch of Flyladies are going through her Beginner Baby Steps during June. I started doing this a few months ago, have a sticker chart and everything … and I'm on day 8. Sigh.

So, after debating for a day or so, I decided to "jump in where I am" and start on Day 2. We'll see how I'm doing so far.

Day 1: the first step is to shine my sink. My sink is not shiney now, but dishes are mostly done (did them after breakfast and prepping crock-pot dinner) and I can shine it tonight. Yay!

Day 2: Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes, fix hair and face. I didn't have a lot of time to fix my face this morning (at least not to do makeup), but I did brush my hair and put on some moisturizer after I washed my face. I wore sandals rather than lace-up shoes, but they have been on my feet more or less all day, including when I went out for doctor appointments today.

So, I guess I can start where I am. Not too much work! (and not really any extra. J ) Now I'm off to shine my sink.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good on your for hoping on board! I am doing it as well, and twittering about it! I'm loving Day 3 repeating day 1 & day 2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be doing this with a group! Since you're blogging your babysteps, come on over to mine & link up your blog. It's fun to read of everyone's progress. http://familynatural.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-lace-up-shoes-flylady-babystep-2.html

    ReplyDelete