I had a really hard time motivating myself the last few days and getting work done. By the end of the day yesterday, the kitchen was a mess, my office was a mess, I had no idea what to do for dinner (since I hadn't started it in the crock pot as planned), and I felt like a mess. We had leftovers for dinner (yay leftovers) and took DS to the pool to play, we all had a great time! But we went to bed that night with a still-messy kitchen, and I ended up "oversleeping" this morning! (At least much later than I wanted.)
So I got DS to daycare in time for breakfast this morning, ate breakfast, and caught myself goofing off again this morning - but I DID something about it! I decided I need to do my evening routine (since I didn't do it last night), and my morning routine, then I can look at my day!
I did my evening routine in 50 minutes. Here is what I did:
- cleaned up the kitchen/washed dishes
- started the dishwasher
- shined the sink
- spent 2 minutes picking up the living room
- put away all folded laundry in the bedroom
- brushed & flossed my teeth.
After that, I got up and did a modified morning routine:
- put my shoes on (i was already dressed)
- did my face & hair
- made the bed
- rotated laundry, folded & put away 1 load.
- Checked my calendar (I'm not going to do all I wanted, but had factored in some down time this afternoon that, I guess, I already spent)
- ate another breakfast (I was hungry after all that!)
- started dinner in the crock pot.