Good morning, is it really 11:00 already? I need to leave for lunch in 15 minutes and have done nothing today. Or it feels like it. How can I do nothing in 5 hours? I have:
- Played solitare on the computer (but did I really do that for more than 10 minutes or so?)
- Checked e-mail
- Finished a blog post
- Played on Twitter
- Rotated the laundry and folded what was in the dryer
- Taken DS to school, after we napped together
- Prepared dinner – it's in the crock pot. (Corned beef, yum)
- Went to the post office to check mail
I should have been doing client work this morning. And I need to.
(distraction: I really need to close tweetdeck sometimes!!!)
So this afternoon, I will:
- Eat a good lunch (looking forward to it!) and get some caffeine in my system
- Draft the minutes from the church meeting last week
- Call my business partner
- Spend 20 minutes on a blog post
- Call 1 clients
- Research for 1 client for 20 minutes
- Call 2 "other people"
Other than lunch, that should take me no more than 2 ½ hours. It feels like a long list, I have to remember it's really not!